DB Dialogs and Actions - centralize database actions
It helps you to create feature-rich database application very easilly with few line of code.
- there is set of actions, menus, toolbars and dialogs,
which can be used on any form in application with any dataset or DBGrid
- availability and visibility of this actions is dependent on properties of active grid
and current state of dataset
- all you need to do is to set rDBGrid properties in design time and
set active rDBGrid in runtime
rDBAction is data module with set of universal actions, menus and toolbars.
Each action calls universal procedure or show universal dialog for data
of active DBGrid and Dataset, so everything works without line of your code!
Action provides following functions:
- Searching, Sorting, Filtering, Exporting and Printing data
- Setting DBGrid and Columns properties including display format of data
- all DataSet Edit functions (Add, Edit, Duplicate, Delete, Post, Cancel)
See detailed help how to use it
or open documentation page
Example of universal menus and dialogs:
Universal toolbar for any form:
Universal PopupMenu, in design time you can easily choose which actions are available for each rDBGrid:
Universal database dialogs: